How to Sign Up
Below are the steps your unit needs to follow in order to attend Sabattis Scout Reservations Summer Camp or Trek Program.
- Units who want to attend Sabattis must complete a 2014 Camp Reservation Form. This form will need to be turned into the Council Office with a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- By March 15, a tentative Unit Roster is required. This form is to be turned in with a $100 per person non-refundable but transferable deposit.
- My May 1st, All camping fees are due to the Council Office along with a finalized Unit Roster. Along with this, the following are required:
- For adults, The Adult Registration and Adult Clearance Forms are due for every leader attending camp.
- For youth, Merit Badge Sign-Up forms are due for every Scout attending.
- Any Scouts or Leaders attending who have any special Dietary requirements need to submit the Dietary Request form.
- The following Medical forms are also required for all participants.
- BSA Medical Form (Parts A, B, & C)
- Longhouse Council Medical Permission Form
- Units signed up for Treks will need to complete the Long Term Pack & Paddle Form.