Below are the steps your unit needs to follow in order to attend Sabattis Scout Reservation Summer Camp or Trek Program.
- Units who want to attend Sabattis must complete a 2019 Sabattis Scout Reservation Form. This form will need to be turned into the Council Office with a $150 non-refundable deposit as soon as possible.
- By December 1st, a tentative Unit Roster (fillable) is required. This form is to be turned in with a $150 per person non-refundable but transferable deposit.
- My May 1st, All camping fees are due to the Council Office along with a finalized Unit Roster (fillable). Along with this, the following are required:
- For adults, The Adult Clearance Form (fillable) Form is due for every leader attending camp.
- For youth, merit badge sign up available at Longhouse.tentaroo.com (First come first serve)
- Any Scouts or Leaders attending who have any special Dietary requirements need to submit the Dietary Request (fillable) form.
- The following Medical forms are also required for all participants. 2019 AHMR Longhouse Council Med A B C H1 for Sabattis
- Units signed up for Treks will need to complete the STC Reservation Form.
- Provisional Scouts, or Camping without a Troop is an available option at Sabattis Scout Reservation. In the case a scout wants to attend camp without their unit, they can fill out a provisional application, and other required paperwork. The Camp Director will then work with the scout to place with a host unit for the week.
Updated Sabattis Menus