NEW "HOW TO" COMING!!!!
Below are the steps your unit needs to follow in order to attend Sabattis Scout Reservation Summer Camp or Trek Program.
- Units who want to attend Sabattis must complete a 2019 Sabattis Scout Reservation Form. This form will need to be turned into the Council Office with a $150 non-refundable deposit.
- By February 15, a tentative Unit Roster (fillable) is required. This form is to be turned in with a $150 per person non-refundable but transferable deposit.
- My May 1st, All camping fees are due to the Council Office along with a finalized Unit Roster (fillable). Along with this, the following are required:
- For adults, The Adult Registration C-02 and Adult Clearance Form (fillable) Forms are due for every leader attending camp.
- For youth, MB Sign Up (fillable) forms are due for every Scout attending.
- Any Scouts or Leaders attending who have any special Dietary requirements need to submit the Dietary Request (fillable) form.
- The following Medical forms are also required for all participants. 2018 AHMR Longhouse Council Med A B C H1 for Sabattis
- Units signed up for Treks will need to complete the Long Term Pack & Paddle T-02 Form.
Updated Sabattis Menus COMING SOON