If you can’t find the form you’re looking for below, please call the Longhouse Council Camping Department at (315) 463-0201.
Adults... Keep in mind:
"Any adult accompanying a Boy Scout troop to a residence camp or other Scouting activity lasting 72 hours or more must be registered as a leader, including completion of a CBC [Criminal Background Check] and YPT[Youth Protection Training], even if they are a parent of a youth on a trip." This means that every adult entering any camp property must be a registered adult in the Boy Scouts of America.
Sabattis Camp Forms
- Adult Clearance Form (fillable) For all adults in camp at any time. REQUIRED!
- Campership Application (coming soon) - Available for In-council scouts attending in-council camps. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Unit Roster (fillable)
- Dietary Request (fillable)
- AHMR Longhouse Council Med A B C H1 for Sabattis
- Due to the remote nature of SSR and that it could take upwards of an hour for emergency medical transport, we are to have all parts A, B, & C complete for all those at camp in excess of 24 hours more. This includes visitors, webelos, and parents of webelos.
- Sabattis Reservation Swim Classification Procedures Revised
- MB Sign Up (fillable) Sign up Via Longhouse.Tentaroo.com
- Seton Trek Center, Trek Reservation Form