Camping Forms

If you can’t find the form you’re looking for below, please call the Longhouse Council Camping Department at (315) 463-0201.

Adults... Keep in mind:

"Any adult accompanying a Boy Scout troop to a residence camp or other Scouting activity lasting 72 hours or more must be registered as a leader, including completion of a CBC [Criminal Background Check] and YPT[Youth Protection Training], even if they are a parent of a youth on a trip."  This means that every adult entering any camp property must be a registered adult in the Boy Scouts of America.

Sabattis Camp Forms