Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts.
Welcome unit advancement processors. Thank you for your participation is this new program. With your help the council will be able to maintain individual achievement records on our youth and give you access to the most current roster of adults and youth in your unit; all from your home or office. As the entry task is so overwhelming in terms of time and manpower, the council could just not keep up with recording individual achievement by our youth.
Units can use Internet Advancement at any time as long as the unit is an active unit, which means it is no more than two months past its expiration date. The Unit ID will not work until the unit is renewed. There is no limited access window as in Internet Rechartering.
We recommend that units enter data at least once a month so that records are current. Also, any advancement earned during the current year must be entered by December 31st of that year.
First, obtain your unit unique ID number. E-mail your District Executive to get the unit’s ID. They can also reset profiles and passwords if needed.
We suggest that you gather previous year’s advancement report so that you can update records if necessary. Note: The council did enter individual records for a two-year period; however, most records are incomplete.
To use Internet Advancement:
- Unit advancement processor must have Internet connectivity and have Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement below on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print two advancement reports.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit to the Scout Shop. Save a copy for your files.